Changing output of bind

Mon Dec 11 14:10:35 UTC 2006

Thanks for clearing things up.

I believe you can use a "wildcard" entry in your zone file - search the
lists/Internet, but I'm sure you can set a wildcard so if a domain isn't
found, the wildcard'd record will be returned.
However I've never implemented this so don't know where to start; others
on the list will.

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834