Redirecting NXDOMAINS

Shaheen wael.shaheen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 10:18:42 UTC 2006

Mark Andrews wrote:
> [...]

I believe you are looking for a costly solution as well,
to do this kind of redirection you will not use DNS in any way, what
you have to do is
force HTTP Proxy or redirect all incoming port 80 requests to an
existing HTTP proxy at your site and from that proxy you can redirect
particular IP or range or even requested websites to wherever you want.
this will involve a high capable L 4-7 switch.
other wise you will not need an HTTP proxy and you can use an appliance
that can do these things for you, like FrontPorch or any other product.
you will need a L4-7 swich as well for port mirroring.