Accuracy of DNSStuff reports

Greg Raven gregraven at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 02:23:46 UTC 2006

I'm really new with DNS and Bind, and I'm really struggling to get
things working. Currently, as I work through "DNS and BIND" and "DNS
and BIND Cookbook," I make what I think are going to be the correct
entries, and then check my work with the tools at www.DNSStuff.com.
Apparently, I'm way off. However, tech support at one of the companies
that's doing my DNS says that you can't rely on the information gained
from DNSStuff. I'd appreciate any feedback, as at this point it's my
only way of checking my cut-and-try learning method.