ISC statement about BIND9's recent -P1 releases

Ben Croswell ben.croswell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 18:59:59 UTC 2008

I am not saying burn ISC at the stake by any stretch of the imagination, but
I think your comment about people not dying if a nameserver is down is a
little understating things.  Perhaps in your DNS environment servers
crashing and being unable to resolve is not a big deal, but I bet a lot of
the folks here who run DNS for large organizations would beg to differ.
--
-Ben Croswell