Bind Statistics questions

Emery emery.rudolph at gmail.com
Tue May 5 16:11:26 UTC 2009

As I have received numerous request for my script, I've attached it
here. Hopefully it is helpful.

    * Please note that I have removed our email address and domain at
      the end of the script during the mailx statement.

mailx -s "TOTAL Queries on `uname -n` are running $NUM/min" -r
"DOS@`uname -n`.domain.edu"  email_removed at domain.edu < $err_dir/stdQueryMsg