Mailing list "reply-to" setting

Michael McNally mcnally at isc.org
Thu May 9 03:53:21 UTC 2013

On 5/8/13 9:43 AM, Carlos M. martinez wrote:
> Agreed, but, subject tagging is very useful for those who prefer to have
> things hit your inbox first, before archiving. And there seems to be a
> lot more agreement on the tagging issue than on the reply to.

Unless your mail setup is extremely restricted in what it can filter
on, you have several choices of header which can be used by an
automated filter to detect and classify appropriately according to list.

Personally I have procmail file bind-users traffic based on the
"List-Id:" header, but I realize you may be in a different environment
with different tools available.)

Michael McNally
ISC Support