Mailing list "reply-to" setting

Carlos M. martinez carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 21:02:23 UTC 2013

My mail setup is as limited as my eyesight. As I mentioned, I have
emails in my inbox and filter afterwards in order to keep mbox size at
reasonable levels. In this way I don't forget to check this or that folder.

While on inbox I filter by looking at the tags. Works really well and I
know quite a few people who do the same. I counted and I'm subscribed to
over 50 mailing lists and this is the only one which does not tag the
subject.

Probably you've discussed this in the past (I'm a rather new
subscriber), so I apologize for bringing up a dead horse.

regards,

Carlos