How to generate authoritative DNS64 reverse zone

Aleksi Suhonen bind-users-2017 at ssd.axu.tm
Fri May 19 13:24:06 UTC 2017

Hello,

Suppose that I have a NAT64 prefix 2001:67c:2b0:db32:0:1::/96 and a
couple of DNS64 resolvers that use it. The resolvers will also generate
nice CNAMEs that point to in-addr.arpa for that prefix. This is nice.

But other resolvers in the world won't do that, so I'd need to have a
real reverse zone for this fantastical NAT64 prefix for their benefit.
But if I configure a DNS64 prefix on an authoritative server, it will
start messing with my normal zones too, won't it?

So how do I configure Bind9 to generate one authoritative DNS64 reverse
zone that contains CNAMEs to in-addr.arpa, but otherwise not mess with
anything?

Yours,

--
        Aleksi Suhonen / Axu TM Oy