DynDB - handling arbitrary zones

Petr Mensik pemensik at redhat.com
Mon Apr 1 10:28:02 UTC 2019

Sounds like something RPZ might able to do on the first glance.
Note there is also rndc addzone method, which may allow runtime
reconfiguration of some sort without generation of config files. May or
may be not what you need. Might be handy for simple empty zones.

Expect some assumptions, dyndb is new enough and not used in similar cases.

--
Petr Menšík
Software Engineer