Dig Hangs during axfr request when not on localhost.

Pete Fry cadel2010 at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 14 08:38:53 UTC 2019

Interestinly as we have the same problem on our dev box (running the same
versions)

I took the decision to install the ISC-BIND following (
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/isc/bind/)

running 9.14.2 and repeated the tests and it works, however the config will
need work to have no errors and as we generally deploy via puppet rework
will be required.

We generally use the REDHAT approved bind for support reasons.

if it was a network issue just upgrading bind shouldn't effect it should it?

Pete