"AccessWest.com": Re: win2k

Paul A Vixie vixie at mibh.net
Mon Jan 31 22:18:13 UTC 2000

third in a series

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:15:57 -0700
From: "AccessWest.com" <support at accesswest.com>
To: Paul A Vixie <vixie at mibh.net>
Subject: Re: win2k

Paul thanks,

There is something still, however in win2k that is totaly messing with
all our netscape users.  It happened twice yesterday that My netscape
quit working and I got calls of users complaining about the same thing
at that time I checked the syslog and seen unapproved updates from
a dialup user using win2000.   I have seen this at least 4 other times as
well.  Im not sure if it effects IE or not.

Thanks,

Robert Dalton
AccessWest.com

------- End of Forwarded Message