BIND 8.2.x interaction with DHCP servers

joecwell at us.ibm.com joecwell at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 23 12:38:03 UTC 2000

Since I didn't get any repsonse the first time, I figured I'd try
just one more time.

Is the DHCID RR supported in BIND 8.2.x?

Is anyone actually doing DHCP and DNS together with BIND 8.2.x?
And if so, are you using the DHCID RR or the earlier KEY RR
approach for storing the 'client-identifier'?

Thanks -
Joe
Joe Caldwell, IBM Corporation, AS/400 Division
1701 North St., Dept GZVA, Endicott, N.Y. 13760
Internet e-mail: joecwell at us.ibm.com

---------------------- Forwarded by Joseph Caldwell/Endicott/IBM on

Joseph Caldwell
06/12/2000 11:14 AM