[bind10-dev] Switching to GIT (and Trac integration)

Jeremy C. Reed jreed at isc.org
Tue Jan 4 20:40:27 UTC 2011

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> We are migrating away from svn to use git. We will start using git for
> our source repository on Wednesday, January 5, 2011.

A testing repo is setup. Please feel free to play with it. (But changes
will be lost.)

See the wiki at

Please update the wiki to add your normal SVN steps.

The plan for tomorrow is to disable the subversion write access.
Then re-migrate the latest subversion repo to Git. I plan to do this
around 18:00 UTC on Wednesday.