[bind10-dev] Switching to GIT (and Trac integration)

Jeremy C. Reed jreed at isc.org
Tue Jan 4 20:40:27 UTC 2011

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> We are migrating away from svn to use git. We will start using git for
> our source repository on Wednesday, January 5, 2011.

A testing repo is setup. Please feel free to play with it. (But changes
will be lost.)

See the wiki at

http://bind10.isc.org/wiki/GitGuidelines

Please update the wiki to add your normal SVN steps.

The plan for tomorrow is to disable the subversion write access.
Then re-migrate the latest subversion repo to Git. I plan to do this
around 18:00 UTC on Wednesday.