[bind10-dev] changing the name of the trigger command

Jerry Scharf scharf at isc.org
Thu Jan 13 22:23:14 UTC 2011

Michal brought up a thought that trigger was not the best choice of
command for causing things to happen on the server. It's a little clumsy
but since the idea is to cause an event to happen on the server (freeze
a zone, dump the server cache, ...) we could call it "eventsend" which
shortens well and is pretty explicit about what is happening.

thoughts?

If no one objects, I will make change in a day or so.

jerry