[bind10-dev] BIND 10 DHCP work has begun!

Shane Kerr shane at isc.org
Thu May 5 10:34:46 UTC 2011

All,

This is just a quick note to let people know that the BIND 10 DHCP work
has begun.

We had always intended to include DHCP as an option running under BIND
10, but had lacked funding. Comcast has become the first sponsor for
this effort, so we are finally able to begin this effort.

I've added our first milestone to our BIND 10 Trac site which you can
see here:

http://bind10.isc.org/milestone/Sprint-DHCP-20110517

The idea is to use the same Scrum planning and suchlike as the DNS work,
although the team is much smaller. We had a quick sprint planning call
yesterday and selected the goals listed there and the associated tasks.

--
Shane