known client ending up in unknown pool

James Clark Calloway callowayj at ornl.gov
Fri Nov 10 13:35:18 UTC 2006

We had another one that exhibited the same behavior
and fixed itself ...

REQUEST (good ip) -- several lease unavailable messages

then

DISCOVER
OFFER (unknown pool) -- even though the guy was known
Several ACKS of that addresss

then later

REQUEST for the bad address
NAKS to the bad address (lease unavailable message)
DISCOVER
OFFER -- good address

Now its ACKing the good address.