Convert MS DHCP config to real DHCP?

Peter Laws plaws at ou.edu
Tue Dec 16 19:00:14 UTC 2008

Greg.Rabil at ins.com wrote:
> Peter,
> You can try running the command "netsh dhcp server dump" from the Windows 2003 server, and it will output the configuration of the MS DHCP server.

ARGH!  I just figured that out myself and was coming back here to tell
everybody!.  :-)  Thanks, though, if I'd looked at this folder sooner, I'd
have saved a bunch of time futzing with mdb files.

Yeah, that did it.  I can work with this, but will go back to my original
question and modify it a bit:

Anyone know of a script to take the output of Windows netsh dhcp server
dump and convert it to a dhcp.conf?

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
plaws at ou.edu