vendor-encapsulated-options and Scope

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Thu Dec 11 19:00:17 UTC 2008

"David W. Hankins" writes:
> 'class' statements are searched globally, even though they can be'
> defined in any scope.

	Wow! That went right by me. I was so sure that they
would stay in the context of the scope that I didn't even
question what I was asked to add. Come to think of it, every
other 'class' statement we use appears in the beginning of
dhcpd.conf because we wanted those to be global so I didn't even
think to check.

	Anyway, thanks for patiently answering my question.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer