DHCP Authentication

Marco Amadori amadorim at vdavda.com
Mon Jun 30 07:13:43 UTC 2008

Hi DHCP Hackers,
I really enjoy this software and I would like to thanks you all for your
contributions.

I would like to ask about athentication since I have not found yet in the
documentation or google how to let this software handle DHCP authentication
of clients and servers.

(My use case is that I have an untrusted network environment in which clients
need to receive only the DHCP services from correct servers, nor possible
rogue dhcp and in which servers must give addresses only to authorized
clients).

Something like RFC 3118 [0] or any pre exchanged key mechanism will be great.

[0] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3118
--
ESC:wq

believed to be clean.