Ping-checkoff

LOGANATHAN GOPINATH-XNT436 gopinathloganathan at motorola.com
Wed Apr 1 11:52:18 UTC 2009

Hi Glenn

We have used the -lf option to write the lease file to the Ram disk .  I
wanted this to on the dhcpd.conf file
           I tried the option lease-file-name in my dhcpd.conf file to
/dev/ramdisk
but it gets ignored while writing the lease. it is written to default
location /var/db/dhcpd.leases
is there a way we can change this before compiling .

Gopinath