free a lease via omshell

Marc Perea marccp at srttel.com
Tue Feb 24 18:14:47 UTC 2009

Hi, Axel.

I found the same problem when trying to use omshell to terminate a lease early. What we ended up doing was to not even worry about the state at all, and just

set ends=00:00:00:00
update

after opening the lease we wanted to modify. Once the lease is ended, it appears that the state doesn't matter and the IP can be assigned again. Sorry for delayed response, I was in Vegas last week :)

Hope this helps you!

Message: 3