DHCP static leases

Brandon Munger bmunger at edison.edu
Tue Jan 27 16:13:56 UTC 2009

Hi Samer,

I thought about this solution but for about 200 printers its not really
feasible.  On other
dhcp servers, its always been possible to reserve addresses from the
dhcp range for
static assignments.  I always thought this was possible on the ISC dhcpd
which is why
this system was configured this way.  Thanks for your help.

Brandon