use include statement in a nested block

Loris Boillet lb at locatel.dk
Thu Apr 29 17:46:17 UTC 2010

On Thursday 29 April 2010 17:57:21 Simon Hobson wrote:
> Hmm, you want help, but aren't prepared to subscribe to the list
> where you're asking for it. Or put another way, you're asking for
> **free** help, but you expect others to put extra effort into giving
> it instead of doing your bit to make it as easy as possible for those
> giving their time and effort for free.

Then I wrongly assumed that it was an accepted practice. Be sure that I wouldn't
have blamed anyone ignoring my request and that, taking your remark into account,
I am now happy to be subscribed to the list.

> I don't believe so, and I can't think of one.
>
> But I am curious as to what you are trying to achieve.

My company distributes systems on which the IP range is the only part of the
dhcpd.conf file that needs to be configured. That's why I wish I could separate it
from the rest.

Loris