Posting problem

Eddie Strohmier estroh at bonwell.com
Wed Nov 10 23:34:10 UTC 1999

Hello:

Can anyone point me towards which files to look for as far as configuration
issues regarding posting. I am using INN 2.2.1 on a R.H. linux 6.0 box
(2.2.5-15 kernal). All is well as far as reading news but posting does not
seem to be working. I can post to my own news server but do not see the post
showing up on other news services. I have the nnrp.access file setup as:

localhost:Read Post:::*
127.0.0.1:Read Post:::*
*.bonwell.com:Read Post:::*
#My news feed source
news-out.cgcil.ip.att.net:Read Post:::*

What log files should I look for to see if my post are successful? I have a
push feed for news-out.cgcil.ip.att.net. My thinking is that I am not
configuring the nntpsend.ctl properly.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You in Advance,

Eddie Strohmier
Bonwell Globalnet
www.bonwell.com