Problems compiling inn-1999-11-10_03-01

Tom Kacvinsky tjk at ams.org
Thu Nov 11 03:56:40 UTC 1999

> I'm not sure what's up with the other warnings you were getting.  It
> sounds like it's not getting uint32_t right.  That's odd; I'm not sure why
> that would be.  Does your config.log say anything interesting about the
> uint32_t test?

Nope, nothing interesting in the config.log about failures for the
check on int32_t and unint_32t.  Looks like that part ran clean.

I am going to try the recompiling perl with gcc 2.95.2.  I was going
to do it anyway, but Paul does have a good point...

Will let you know how "#define"ing HAVE_INET_NTOA goes.

Thanks,

Tom