newsgroup based expiry(2.3)

Hans Lambermont Hans.Lambermont at garg.mpn.cp.philips.com
Tue Oct 19 09:21:15 UTC 1999

Katsuhiro Kondou wrote:

> I'm thinking of implementing newsgroup based expiry.  There
snip
> Does someone have another approach?  Or should we go for
> one of above?

We have no need for new (CNFS-based?) newsgroup based expiry as we
tackle this with a time-hash. Or do you intend to phase-out time-hash to
your new solution ? If so, it would be nice, and i think solution 1 is
the preferable one.

regards,
   Hans Lambermont
ir. Hans Lambermont, Architect/Developer, Hans.Lambermont at nl.origin-it.com
Origin IT MS/INS, Intranet Services       tel/fax: (+31 40 27) 85376/88729
PO Box 218, 5600MD Eindhoven, Netherlands VN507      gsm: (+31) 6 53252172