list archives?

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Thu Sep 9 03:23:23 UTC 1999

Okay, let's say I switch over, since tradindexed doesn't appear to be
working :(

How does one determine the size required for the buffer?  I have a 4gig
CNFS buffer and, currently, approx. 100Meg in timehash...I haven't got a
clue as to how many total articles...

Basically, if I were to setup a system from scratch, with the above
allocated, how much do I judge to be required for my buffindexed buffers?
Everything I've seen so far has been based on "number of articles", but on
a new server, that isn't something that is possible to work with...:(

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy at hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org