list archives?

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Thu Sep 9 04:39:41 UTC 1999

Okay...makehistory is running righ tnow, and inndf -o reports 8% used of
~1.5gig...now just have to wait for this to finish, but what does the
following mean?

buffindexed: all buffers are brandnew, unlink
			'/usr/local/news/admin/db/group.index'

I understand the 'brandnew' part, but until I started makehistory, the
~/admin/db/group.index file didn't exist...why does it appear to be
telling me to unlink it, if it is what created it? *raised eyebrow*

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy at hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org