list archives?

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Thu Sep 9 04:50:34 UTC 1999

In article <Pine.BSF.4.10.9909090137120.412-100000 at thelab.hub.org>,
	The Hermit Hacker <scrappy at hub.org> wrote;

} I understand the 'brandnew' part, but until I started makehistory, the
} ~/admin/db/group.index file didn't exist...why does it appear to be
} telling me to unlink it, if it is what created it? *raised eyebrow*

If you have old group.index file even if all of the buffers
are newly created, buffindexed follows the info in group.index
and will dump core soon.  This happens when doing makehistory
more than twice or innd has already run buffindexed.
I'll fix no to show the message, if group.index does not exist.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou