how to change output format for text and html

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Tue Sep 21 07:11:16 UTC 1999

In article <19990921083054.A23972 at oleane.net>,
	Fabien Tassin <fta at oleane.net> wrote;

} > Thanks for the suggestion.  But what I wanted to know
} > is how to differentiate output information for each
} > text and html.  How about this?
}
} What do you mean ? do you want a table that is only shown in text or html
} output ? or only a column ? or a column that looks different in text and
} html ? or what ?

Sorry for poor explanation.  I'd like to create a table that is only
shown in html.  I'm thinking of adding new table 'Duplicate' and
'Size' into incoming feeds.  But adding them into text will need more
columns which breaks the view of the output with 80 culumns window.
So I just want to create them in html.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou