Error in makehistory man page

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Sun Apr 30 09:07:22 UTC 2000

In article <ylzoqcxwg5.fsf at windlord.stanford.edu>,
	Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> wrote;

} By "done internally," you mean to have makehistory always have the -u
} behavior if there's an existing history file and have people remove the
} existing history file if they really want a complete rebuild?  Or do you
} mean something else?

Ouch, I should have looked into the code more carefully.
That was my over thought.  Sorry for confusing.  But I'd
say -u should not be used for buffindexed, since it just
appends index/data and this means occupied buffer will
grow to over double size until next expireover.  As to
tradindexed, data (not index) is also appended and the
same problem occurs.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou