2 issues with inn-2.3.0beta

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sat Jun 3 01:30:21 UTC 2000

On Wed, 17 May 2000, Jaye Mathisen wrote:

> storage.conf:
>

> method cnfs {
>         newsgroups: alt.*
>         class: 2
>         size: 1
>         expires: 0s,4d

> But I'm getting:
>
> May 16 18:03:11 newsfeed innd: SERVER cant store article: No entry in
> storage.conf matched token

I don't see an answer to this on the list, and yes, I'm several weeks
behind replying to any problem I don't have...

I believe this is because the length of your BIGALT00 is more than seven
characters long. I don't remember where I saw this limit, but I found it
the hard way, haveing the problem and finding what broke it. Fortunately I
was adding a while new option, so I knew the short names had worked.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc