Is there RO access to the CVS tree available?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sat Jun 3 01:53:10 UTC 2000

On 19 May 2000, Russ Allbery wrote:

> At some point, I may set up an anon-CVS machine if I can find the free
> time, but it's pretty low on my list of things to look at right now.

I like snapshots, since all the people who are allowed to put things in
the CVS know when it will be done, and will not (knowingly) have half a
change in the archive.

It also removes the temptation to go back every few hours and "see what's
there."

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc