Q: "cant lseek to -1 Undefined error: 0"

Elizabeth Zaenger liz at eecs.umich.edu
Wed Jun 7 13:46:50 UTC 2000

I had this exact same problem about 6 months ago.  The history file is too
big--you probably can't run expire, either (that was the first clue for
me).

I switched over to the (then) version of 2.3, and compiled with "largefile"
support.  I'm running this on FreeBSD 3.4, btw.  My history file has not
yet hit the 2 G mark again, but I've been running for 75 days straight with
no problems so far.

Liz

--
Elizabeth Zaenger, Unix Support