Seeing: Server throttled no matching entry in storage.conf storing article -- throttling

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Mon Jun 12 03:39:56 UTC 2000

In article <01JQGZHN9I4A8WX2U2 at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>,
	Joe St Sauver <JOE at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU> wrote;

} Just to followup, I tried this suggestion, so that my storage.conf now
} looks like:
:
} and I'm STILL seeing the odd
} "Server throttled no matching entry in storage.conf storing article --
} throttling" occur at seemingly random times from the 20000607 prerelease snap.

This should not happen for that storage.conf.
Did you restart innd after modfying it and
could you show me your raw storage.conf?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou