Newbie Question?

Casey Mueller casey at gcentral.com
Fri Jun 16 16:10:23 UTC 2000

Joe,
  The upstream provider that we are with recommneds that if we are
requesting over 100 preferred groups to just take a full feed. So this is
what we have from them currently. I'm not sure if what i'm actually trying
to do is possible. I would think it is though. I would like to filter out
binaries and other things basically and allow other things in. This is all
done in newsfeeds on the ME entry i'm assuming? I dont really know for
sure...

Casey