Estimating overview size

David Schwartz davids at webmaster.com
Fri Mar 3 23:39:20 UTC 2000

	I have a 50Gb spool and only 1Gb for overview and history. But then, I
don't let any article stay over 14 days. What really fills your overview and
history are large numbers of small articles. If you use CNFS and keep lots
of small articles for long periods of time, your overview/history will go
through the roof and performance will suffer a bit.

	DS