Upgrade 2.2.2 => 2.3.0

Jürgen Sauer jojo at automatix.de
Wed Sep 27 06:42:58 UTC 2000

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Gerd Hoerst wrote:

>=20
> Hello !
>=20
> OK i inserted all hostnames (also the FQDN) and the IP of eth0 and now
> i'm one step far :-) execution does not longer fail but the batches are
> now in /var/spool/news/in.coming (unpacked)
> with following err message:
> Sep 26 23:52:08 capricorn innd: SERVER throttle no matching entry in
> storage.conf storing article -- throttling
> Sep 26 23:52:08 capricorn innd: SERVER cant store article: no matching
> entry in storage.conf

This means, that you have no matching entry in storage.conf, i.g. you
have assigned a timeframe or size options which does not match the article,
which you have to store at this moment. I solved this with assigning
a buffer *without* any time or size parameter, like this:

method cnfs {
=09newsgroups: *
=09class: 0
}