Problems with overview or expire configuration

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Thu Dec 6 22:31:24 UTC 2001

In article <0c3701c17bf8$78ca6340$aa89e78a at aneto>,
	"Nicolas STRANSKY" <Nicolas.Stransky at crans.org> wrote;

} Then, when runnning
} "/usr/lib/news/bin/news.daily delayrm noexpireover nomail lowmark" as news
} user, all the messages appear as they should in the newsreader.
} But then, i ran as you said
} "/usr/lib/news/bin/news.daily delayrm nomail lowmark" and there
} are no more messages accessible with my newsreader and the overview files
} are empty (0 byte).
} So the overall result is that my newsgroups are empty, but the articles are
} still in the spool...
}
}
} Have you got any more ideas of what's wrong ?

What expire.log and expire.ctl look like?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou