innxmit, etc.

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Sun Dec 9 09:05:31 UTC 2001

In article <3C12E48C.11E023FF at rcn.com>,
	"Steven L. Sesar" <ssesar at rcn.com> wrote;

} I have tried using the 2.3.2 version of innxmit (as per a recent
} suggestion),

Why are you trying to use 2.3.2's innxmit on 2.2 box?
It never works like you're hoping.

} I'm creating a batchfile by parsing the history file.

If you really want to use 2.3.2's, you also need to
replace all "." with "/" in 3rd field of history.

} Articles arrive in ~news/log/news, no relevant errors or notices in any
} of the logs. Does this make any sense to any of you?

I'm not sure what you really mean, but $pathlog/news
tells article has already arrived but you cannot see
it thru news reader?  Then have you setup overview
creation?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou