Innfeed questions

Lisa Ungar lungar at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 12 21:27:15 UTC 2001

Hello,

Maybe  I should asked if anyone has used feeder that is also being used a
reader.

I know that the documentation recommends that people should be going to the
readers and the feeder is just for posting and replication of articles.

Is this one of the reasons why?  Innfeed needing to wait until the index
file has been generated.

Thanks for your help,

Lisa
---------------------- Forwarded by Lisa Ungar/Watson/IBM on 07/12/2001