Innfeed questions

Lisa Ungar lungar at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 12 23:58:47 UTC 2001

Just to let you know the second solution worked!

Another possibility:
   - Create the new group
   - ctlinnd xexec inndstart

I will add the ctlinnd xexec inndstart to my createnewgroup program. This
should not interfere with people accessing the news server, since it
doesn't actually terminate the news server correct?

FYI, did another test and disabled streaming on the slave to see what would
go into the innfeed directory of master. Did the new groups and posted
articles. Enabled the streaming again and  did get all of the articles,
including the first one.

Thanks for your help,

Lisa