readers.conf question

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Fri Mar 2 16:08:43 UTC 2001

In article <97nm3n$pk9$1 at krell.zikzak.de>,
	Bettina Fink <laura at hydrophil.de> wrote;

} > I think that's because username cannot be determined
} > the first case.  Then no access realm matches.  Man
} > page needs to be fixed also.
}
} If that's really the case, the man page is seriously broken,
} it clearly says "If this parameter [users] isn't given, the
} access group applies to all users" (explanation about the
} difference between "users: *" and "no users key" follows).

Yes, it's true.  But in the case which you tried at first can
not determine users in auth realm.  That realm does not match
any of access realm, if 'auth: ckpasswd ...' fails.  So I've
fixed to add dummy username by 'default: <NOPASSWD>' in
readers.conf(5).
--
Katsuhiro Kondou