manual moderation of posts?

Dan Hollis goemon at anime.net
Wed Apr 17 19:52:40 UTC 2002

As an ISP, we resell read-post access to a number of other ISPs around the
country.

A couple ISPs we resell to have big problems with spammers (people using
stolen credit cards or stolen accounts and posting massive porno spam
runs). cleanfeed is of limited use because all the spammers these days
use hash-busting techniques to get around it.

I would like to solve this problem while avoiding having to disable all
posting access. What I'd like to be able to do is moderate postings, eg
all postings from ISP x or ISP y will go into a manual queue. I can
remove all the spam posts and then do a manual batch post once a day.

It seems to me there should be an easy way to do this, but I can't figure
it out offhand.

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]