(fwd) Re: INN: domain name in message-IDs

Matus "fantomas" Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Aug 26 08:02:47 UTC 2002

Hello,

from disacussion news.software.nntp (Yes, I posted the last comment)...

Wolfgang Fritz <wolfgang.fritz at gmx.net> wrote:
-> There is the "domain" keyword in inn.conf to set the domain name if (and
-> only if) gethost*name(3) fail. This does not work for me.

I tried the same. I think this should be taken as default if domain isn't
defined in readers.conf.

... would it he hard to do?
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 LSD will make your ECS screen display 16.7 million colors