nnrpd with nfs-mounted spool?

Ilia Varlachkine ilya at euroconnect.fr
Wed Aug 28 13:25:35 UTC 2002

Thanks for the hint. I guess this is why I can send articles from
nfsreader-host and see them on the main host (where spool is local and
then exported to nfsreaders)? I tried to set mmap-related attributes in
inn.conf to 'false'. But that doesn't help - whether I post from main
host or from readers, articles are not visible to nfsreaders until I
unmount and remount ~news/db and ~news/spool.

Apart from mentioned headers-feed, is there any other solution?

--
Ilia Varlachkine