Welcome to list 'inn-workers'

Dave Pascoe dave at tcnc.com
Mon Jul 1 17:49:08 UTC 2002

I haven't been on this list in several years, but I have a problem that
has just cropped up and my research doesn't yield enough clues to fix
this.

Running a smallish INN-2.3.3 server, cnfs, ovmethod tradindexed.

All of a sudden (after working fine for months on end), today the storage
subsystem seems to have broken somehow:

{peer connectes to feed me}
Jul  1 13:41:12 rocky innd: CNFS-sm: CNFSflushallheads: flushing ONE
Jul  1 13:41:12 rocky innd: SERVER throttled no matching entry in
storage.conf storing article -- throttling
Jul  1 13:41:12 rocky innd: SERVER throttle no matching entry in
storage.conf storing article -- throttling
Jul  1 13:41:12 rocky innd: SERVER cant store article: no matching entry
in storage.conf

I haven't changed anything at all...here is storage.conf and cycbuff.conf:

cycbuff.conf:
cycbuff:ONE:/home/news/spool:100000
metacycbuff:SMALLAREA:ONE

storage.conf:
method cnfs {
        newsgroups: *
        class: 1
#       size: 0,100000
        expires: 0s,30d
}

I just commented out the size directive in storage.conf since that seems
like it might have been a problem in the past, but that doesn't do it
either.

I've also blown away and rebuilt my spool and history files, to no avail.

Any clues, pointers appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave