Simple news feed - setup

INN broadbus-inn at broadbus.com
Wed Feb 5 00:46:03 UTC 2003

Hello all,

I have a very simple configration. I am trying to receive articles from
a newsfeed of my ISP and then allow users inside my company to my server
as their server for reading. My incoming.conf file has the following
entries:

peer ME {

  hostname:         "localhost, 127.0.0.1"

}

peer news-out.attga.ip.att.net {

        hostname:       news-out.attga.ip.att.net

}

My readers.conf file is setup to allow everyone full access yet when I
open a news reader I can access the server fine but there are no
newsgroups listed. I have checked all the log files in
/usr/local/news/log but there is nothing being reported. Am I missing a
place to turn logging on? I have made very little changes to the default
inn.conf file.

Thanks in advance!

- Sunil

Sunil Mudholkar