Simple news feed - setup

Broadbus-INN broadbus-inn at broadbus.com
Wed Feb 5 16:04:29 UTC 2003

I have arranged for them to be feeding me the articles.

I thought that the serer that I receive the feed from creates the groups
for me? I assume the actsyncd is a daemon that runs which automatically
checkes the feed server for new groups?

Sorry, the log files were showing things, for example, the newsfeeds log
file was showing if I had a feed setup incorrectly etc.

Thanks in advace!