questions

Roxik roxik at poczta.fm
Tue Apr 13 12:49:56 UTC 2004

 Hi

 I have 2 questions:

 #1:
 I want to known about any control message (newgroup, rmgroup) in all usenet
 tree.
 Old INN (2.3) send me email with every new control.
 I had these settings in control.ctl:

 all:*:*:mail
 checkgroups:*:*:mail
 newgroup:*:*:mail
 rmgroup:*:*:mail
 and following already normal entry how in default control.ctl
 This now does not it act unfortunately

 Control message are executed but mail does not send to me.
 Only dayly report income with these information. What is wrong??

 #2:
 I've upgrated my inn to 2.4 and I use tradspool.
 In expire.ctl I set:
 /remember/:28
 *:A:1:90:92

 All seems to be OK, but... I see in spool catalog articles from 2003 year
 (??)....
 Now we have april. 90 days is 3 month (+/-). So why these articles does not
 expires??
 Is any way to remove *obsolete* articles ?

 P.S.
 My INN: 2.4.1 (20040403)

 --
 I greet